Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween in our garden

Our little "yadybug"

Mommy caught me between cries.
We have enjoyed dressing to a theme the last few years. This year we dressed Weston as a garden gnome, me a potted flower, Laurel as a ladybug and Nathaniel as a caterpillar. It was one of the hottest Halloweens I can remember in here in Florida. The mosquitoes went right along with our theme. They were thick and hungry. We attended the ward trunk or treat and chili cook-off. It was alot of fun.

7 comments:

Ila said...

You guys were AWESOME! I don't know if it makes it worth all of the work...but here on out you can look back at those pictures and know that we sure loved the costumes! Actually, Santa got brought up at our house recently and Ava says, "Santa was at the Halloween party, mom! He had little legs hanging on his pants." Yes...it cracked me up! :o)

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Oh MY GOSH! SO AWESOME! I don't know how you came up with such a clever idea, but I may have to copy that here next year. You guys are great!

Blair and Cindy said...

Great costumes! You are so creative! Your kids are so cute!

Daralyn said...

Heather, gnomes are not something to be taken lightly. My goal is to be the crazy lady on the corner with all of the garden gnomes!

Some of mine broke, but I still have two! And one is two feet tall!

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I loved your costumes!! Family theme costumes are a fabulous tradition, and just so much fun. Rock on, Johnson family!! :0)

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Wow you guys!! That is great! Love the costumes!

Kellie Staley said...

Very cute sorry I missed it.