Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nathaniel's Blessing

Nathaniel was blessed by Weston today. It was a special day for all of us. It was neat to dress him this morning in preparation for the blessing. He was smiling and cooing as I was telling him about this special day. If only these little ones could talk. I'm sure they could tell us amazing things. We are grateful for this peaceful little guy in our lives and look forward to many years of joy.

Nathaniel is usually a serious kid, so it was fun to capture this smile.


We thought this picture was funny because he looks like he is going to left hook someone. (Don't mess with me and my mommy!)

One proud sister!

2 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

CONGRATS NATHANIEL ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!! I didnt even know you guys were going to bless him today. congrats I hope all went well.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

what a handsome little man you have! He looks so squeezable! :) Love you guys!