Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Splash! Splash!

We finally did it... and I'm not just talking about updating this blog. We took the advice from many of you and finally bought Laurel a pool to splash in on our back patio. She enjoys swimming and is quite the confident little girl in the pool (a little too confident for Mommy's liking). She follows me to the garage, finds her dirty swimming suit and carries it into the house. It's as if she feels there may be a chance to swim again if I see her suit. Hey I guess you do what you can when communication is limited, right?

2 comments:

Blair and Cindy said...

How fun! She is getting too big! She is a cutie! So I totally forgot, and I don't know why, about our little donut experience! That was totally hillarious! And it was even funnier because I don't think we actually did any "real" donuts! Thanks for the memory!

Dubb Days said...

Yah! The great thing about Florida is she can swim in it year round so you will get your money's worth!