Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Weston and Heather Johnson Family

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just a little about me....

I saw this on my sister-in-laws blog and thought it would be fun to do....
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? My husband
C. Cake or Pie? Cake, but I love peach pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential Item? Dishwasher
F. Favorite Color? Maroon, Navy Blue, and Forest Green
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears
H. Hometown? Payson
I. Indulgence? Brownies
J. January or July? January, it's too hot in July
K. Kids? one girl, Laurel.
L. Life is not complete without? My loved ones and the ability to contact them
M. Marriage Date? Dec. 14, 2002
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 4 Brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges, of course!
P. Phobias? Ambulances, needles
Q. Quotes? "With God anything is possible"
R. Reasons to Smile? I have so many blessings
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag some Peeps! I always hate this question.....anyone.
U. Unknown Fact about Me? I get goofy at night when I'm tired.
V. Vegetable? Green Beans
W. Worst Habits? Getting Angry
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound--X-Ray. Yay for swallow studies as long as I'm not drinking the Barium! Y. Your Favorite Food? Pizza Pockets
Z. Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

No comments: